Remote Sales Representative
National Horseman Arabian is currently seeking an ambitious Sales Representative who will grow advertising sales within their designated region, manage and maintain current customers accounts and cultivate new advertising business. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for sales, and knowledge of the Arabian show horse industry.
This role requires a self-motivated, structured individual that can organize plan and fulfill the advertising needs of their customers. Sales representatives may be required to travel in order to meet with potential advertisers, or cover events within their region; including farm visits, open houses and horse shows. Our sales representatives work directly with the Publisher and Sales Manager to meet sales quotas, generate new advertising leads and organize call lists for special advertising promotions..
Established in 1865, National Horseman is a high-end coffee-table magazine that promotes the American Saddlebred, Morgan and Arabian show horse industries- publishing two titles and 25 issues per year.
- Meet monthly sales quotas and implement ideas to exceed those goals
- Cultivate potential customers to prospect for new business
- Contact potential advertising leads
- Maintain current customer base
- Work closely with the Publisher to coordinate sales efforts, review marketing ideas and meets sales quotas
- Cover events within your assigned region
- Take photos and provide editorial content for the magazine at assigned events
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive attitude
- Results driven self-starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a close attention to detail
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas
- Strong people management skills and an outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and independently with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Pass required background and/or reference checks
- Sales bonuses
- Flexible schedule
- Growth and development opportunities
- Sales training on the job
- A horse enthusiasts dream
Send cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.