The Arabian Horse Association will be available to provide services at the 25th Annual Youth National Arabian, Half and Anglo-Arabian Horse Show, July 21-29, in Oklahoma City.
Visit the AHA booth located in the Jim Norick Arena, where AHA will help you:
- Register or transfer your horse, nominate your horse for the sweepstakes program, etc.
- Purchase or renew your AHA membership - get a FREE gift (while supplies last).
- Research pedigree, progeny and ownership information on DATASOURCE-get a FREE printout of the pedigree of a registered Arabian, Half-Arabian or Anglo-Arabian.
- View/print the accomplishment record of any registered Arabian, Half-Arabian or Anglo-Arabian.
- Get assistance with your pending transactions - bring your work to the show.
- Choose from a wide variety of blank forms for registration and enrollment to our many programs.
This is your opportunity to get personal assistance with your paperwork and answer many of your questions. See you in Oklahoma City!
-- via AHA