Marketing & Advertising Sales Director
National Horseman Arabian is currently seeking a full-time Marketing and Advertising Sales Director who will work in our Scottsdale office, oversee Marketing and advertising sales for each issue, maintain and grow current customer base, manage outside and inside sales staff, and implement ideas to increase sales and grow the brand.
This role requires a self-motivated aspiring individual with a passion for sales, and deep knowledge of the Arabian Industry, who will manage customer relationships, coordinate the advertising needs of our clients, provide excellent customer service to current and potential customers, represent National Horseman at important industry events and direct the team at those events, as well as implement marketing strategies to increase sales, grow the magazine, and expand the overall reach of the brand.
- Lead and motivate a growing team of sales representatives, and implement ideas to maximize sales within their assingned territories.
- Oversee the recruitment of outide sales representatives and other content contibutors.
- Create new advertising promotions and generate leads to support the growth and success of each concept.
- Produce monthly e-blast campaigns.
- Develop advertising strategies to meet sales goals, retain existing customers and attract new ones.
- Lead National Horseman at important industry events by managing staff, facilitating sponsorships, ensuring magazine distribution, and overseeing photography coverage and editorial content for print.
- Maintain and service existing customers, and impliment strategies to increase advertisers in each issue.
- Keep up to date with industry news and current events to ensure the most relevent and compelling content.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and expand the overall presence of National Horseman within the Arabian industry.
- Work closely with the Publisher to coordinate sales promotions, review marketing ideas and meets sales goals.
- Act as lead for the Arabian publication, and use marketing expertise and industry knowledge to help elevate, expand and grow the magazine to new hights.
- Strong knowledge of the Arabian industry
- Previous sales and marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- A creative outside-the-box thinker
- Proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive attitude
- Results driven self-starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a close attention to detail
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas
- Strong people management skills and an outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and independently with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Pass required background and/or reference checks
- Salary plus comission
- Paid Travel
- Health Insurance
- Growth and development opportunities
- An Arabian Horse enthusiasts dream
Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.