Advertising Sales Manager
Advertising Sales Manager
National Horseman Arabian is currently seeking a full-time Advertising Sales Manager who will work in our Scottsdale office, oversee advertising sales for each issue, maintain and grow current customer base, manage outside sales staff, and implement ideas to increase sales.
This role requires a self-motivated aspiring individual with a passion for sales, and deep knowledge of the Arabian Industry, who will manage customer relationships, coordinate the advertising needs of our clients, provide excellent customer service to current and potential customers, as well as represent National Horseman at important industry events.
National Horseman Publishing produces two titles and 25 issues per year as a high-end coffee-table magazine that promotes the American Saddlebred, Morgan and Arabian show horse industries.
- Establish and meet monthly sales quotas and implement ideas to exceed those goals
- Cultivate potential customers to prospect for new business
- Contact potential advertising leads each issue and coordinate advertising
- Maintain and grow current customer base
- Work closely with the Publisher to coordinate sales efforts, review marketing ideas and meets sales quotas
- Represent National Horseman at important Arabian Shows an Events
- Participate in weekly 1X1’s with the Publisher and/or Sales Manager to communicate weekly results, sales activities and explore marketing ideas
- Meet monthly sales quotas and implement ideas to exceed those goals
- Strong knowledge of the Arabian industry
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- A creative outside-the-box thinker
- Proactive work ethic; strong people skills; positive attitude
- Results driven self-starter with strong organizational/prioritization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a close attention to detail
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales quotas
- Strong people management skills and an outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport over the telephone
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and independently with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Pass required background and/or reference checks
- Salary plus sales bonuses
- Paid Travel
- Health Insurance
- Growth and development opportunities
- Sales training on the job
- A horse enthusiasts dream
Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.