Retail Stock & Fulfillment Specialist
From the creative behind National Horseman Magazine, Stylish Equestrian is the premier online retail destination for the modern equestrian - featuring a collection of apparel, jewelry, and home decor curated for the luxurious equestrian lifestyle. National Horseman launched its much-anticipated retail platform in the fall of 2018 and Stylish Equestrian has since become its own recognized lifestyle brand.
The Retail Stock and Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for supporting the overall retail performance through efficient back-of-house execution. The Specialist demonstrates proficiency in operational e-commerce practices including inventory management, order fulfillment, receiving, warehouse organization, and customer and vendor relations.
- Help grow and develop Stylish Equestrian’s online retail operations.
- Manage incoming and outgoing inventory and develop strategies for successful inventory operations.
- Examine all received goods for product flaws and execute damage process as needed.
- Process all new merchandise to include re-branding, tagging and packaging.
- Manage incoming customer orders and expedite outbound shipping in a timely manner.
- Provide a superior customer experience through shipment packaging, branding and parcel delivery.
- Manage all carrier claims to include sourcing, filing and closing operations.
- Manage all customer service communication avenues and develop strong customer relationships.
- Ensure office and back of house standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Support the management team as needed.
- Travel may be required as part of this role.
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience with retail practices, including inventory management, shipping/receiving, and warehouse operations.
- Highly developed written, oral and tech communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and shift gears quickly from strategic thinking to project implementation.
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for providing a superior customer experience.
- Must be comfortable using materials such as ladders / dollies and be able to maneuver boxes up to 50 pounds.
- International shipping experience a plus.
February 11th, 2022